DO NOT BUY FROM THIS STORE! They advertised merchandise that they could not get, but they accepted and processed my payment.

A substitute was sent and I contacted immediately but got nothing but a runaround from their "customer service" person Aaron Cummins who refused to refund the payment, claiming it was a manufacturing error when in reality they had not updated their website. I had to demand they provide a prepaid return label which they finally did, but still refused to refund "until the manufacturer confirmed it was returned".

I tracked it myself and advised "Aaron" as soon as the return was delivered but was ignored until a week later demanded the refund again and sent a screenshot of the return tracking confirmation, after which finally the refund was issued. This was horrible service when it was 100% their mistake...whatever issues they have with their manufacturer is between the two of them...NOT their customer....so this nonsense took almost a month from order date to resolve.

Reason of review: Not a described AND terrible customer service.

I didn't like: Wrong product and poor customer service.

Comments