What a horrible company, First of all, i ordered a Boggie Board for my son and was super excited, to my dismay the product came and was the wrong color, not what i ordered according to the pic on their site and also looked defective.Customer service were and absolute joke as well, Aaron Cummins went on to say and i quote "Hello Kevin, I am sorry for your frustration regarding the logo and logo placement.

I spoke to my supervisor regarding your concerns and we will be able to offer a return label. We have also reached out to our web team to update the images. We can assure you that the boards are not defective as this is how they come" miss aligned logo, sure!!! AND FYI - still the wrong pic after a week has gone by.

Absolutely no interest in the consumer. Aaron had to ask his SUPERVISOR which took another day about what they could do and the best they could come up with was a FREE two day on another product upon return, yes im not kidding, not even a overnight!!!

that is great customer service for something that was their fault!!!!!!!!!!!000% don't by from SPORTSUNLIMETED unless you don't care if what you are buying is actually what it is.

Review about: Bodyboard.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Sports Unlimited?

Comments