Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I ordered a University Frame from Sports Unlimited online.My husband told me he had already gifted me one so I called/emailed University Frames within 24 hours to notify of cancellation.

After not receiving a response, I called again on the 2nd & 3rd day. I got the run around, then an email that the order had been shipped, then an email stating that my order can't be cancelled because it was already shipped... which is complete BS because I notified them in good enough time for them to have cancelled the order. The worse part is that now I have to pay shipping cost to return it and they charge a "restocking fee" of 25% of your order, so they get paid regardless.

What a scam. They said sometimes they don't get around to all their messages in time but then that leaves the customer having to pay shipping and restocking fees. Not a very customer responsive company. They drag *** in working on customer returns hoping the problem will just go away, knowing they will make a buck in the process.

Not a good way to do business.I would not suggest spending a red penny at this company!!

Review about: Sports Unlimited Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Sports Unlimited?

Comments