I purchased 3 different helmets from Sports Unlimited by 2 different manufacturers using the manufacturers sizing charts and or video.None of the 3 helmets fit my son correctly.

I called to speak to a representative from Sports Unlimited and was told by their customer Service Representative that they do not pay for return shipping. I'm out close to $100.00 dollars in return shipping!!! But that's OK because Sports Unlimited will no longer have my business for the next 10 years while my 2 boys play football and baseball. I have been a customer for a while now using Sports Unlimited.

In the beginning I had no problems but lately when you call you have to leave a message only to be returned the next day and when you talk to the customer service representative they are rude.I will not use Sports Unlimited anymore!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of helmet. Sports Unlimited needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned helmet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sports Unlimited.

Had an Experience with Sports Unlimited?

Comments