I orderd a xenith x2e varsity helmet from this company.I followed the fitting instructions and watched the video as well.

I spent an extra $70 to get it asap. The helmet showed up the very next day. I was happy until i tried to put the helmet on and found it was very small. I call customer servise and was vrey disappointed on the way they deal with a paying customer.

I was told there were two ways of handling a return. One was i spend tne money to buy another helmet and they reimburse when they get the other helmet, or send the helmet back and then they would sent another helmet out. Both ways are protecting the company and not satisfying the customer. This is the first time ordering from this company and the last.

I think if you sell a product you should back it 100% no matter what, just to make the customer happy. I guess i should have listened to tne people in the reviews. Guess im stuck with trying to get a refund.

Lets see how well this goes.STAY AWAY FROM THES COMPANY.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sports Unlimited. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sports Unlimited.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Sport category for more informed decision or compare Sports Unlimited to other companies on our site.

Comments